Tuesday 17 July 2012

How Time Flies

Gosh could not believe it is over 6mths since I got a chance to sit down and write something. Right now we should be enjoying sunny evenings and hayfever but guess that is not to be. But its good to know some things never change - still chasing my tail.

Since December our two cows have calved a baby boy called Houdini and a girl called Jewel. The vegetable garden is now at its best. We enjoyed a feast of new potatoes with lashings of butter. (Not politically correct as we did not have a calorie count). Loads of fresh fruit crying out for sunshine and nearing the jam jars and heads of nice green cabbage that we rescued from the catapillars.

At the moment we are in full swing with the agricultural shows. A great day out for all the family with plenty to see and do. Granard Agricultural Show is this Saturday 21st July and the forecast looks good. My little man and I are bring along 33 different entries so chaos will once again loom over our house towards the weekend. If I survive the experience I will give a full update afterwards.

Hope that I get here soon ......................

No comments:

Post a Comment