Wednesday 14 December 2011

Chasing my tail...

Got my blog up and running and that was it, well let hope not. Just a crazy, crazy week - so bad my 7yr old son wrote a special note to Santa asking him to send me a few Elves that could crochet, unfortunately not holding out much hope, cant see me getting as lucky as the Elves and the Shoemaker. Nothing magically gets done overnight.

What am I at? good question - right now I should be finishing a Christening Shawl and then starting a cardigan to get them out by courier to Christening Elegance for a pre Christmas order, but heck I will seize up if I don't move from my favourite chair every now and again.

 Last week was just brill, I met with a fab craft gallery and they want to take some of my work in the new year,next day I met a woman who has just opened a wonderful new wool shop, I went in to look at wool but came out with 2 jobs she needed doing for a customer and a provisional booking to give classes in the New Year. Will give full details on both when all is good to go!

Now that I have finally got something wrote, the cattle, hens and cats fed it is time to return to work - me yarn, crochet hook and iPod in my favourite chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment