Friday 16 December 2011

Too cold to focus...........

Guess it's one of those days where my get up and go has got up and gone! So much to do the list is endless but gotta start somewhere.
Woke up to snow this morning and got ready to head to Granard Country Market, quite a busy morning despite the bad weather but unfortunately not much done since I arrived home...

Plan for today, start cardigan and have it ready for shipping on Monday, make Christmas puddings (better late than never), start putting up some decorations. (must have some genetic connection to Ba Hum Bug because I am not in the spirit of decorating), make mincemeat for pies, make a whiskey ring cake etc etc

Right so I'm off to make a start, will let you know if it is mission successful or will I fail miserably???????????

No comments:

Post a Comment